VNTANA is a SaaS platform that makes 3D eCommerce fast and easy at scale which has proven to double conversion rates and increase cart size by 60%. The patented optimization algorithms in VNTANA’s 3D CMS allow brands like Hugo Boss, Deckers Brands, and Diesel to use their existing 3D models to instantly create high-fidelity, fast-loading 3D assets that are automatically optimized for use across the web, social media, advertising, game-engines and more. Just like Vimeo and YouTube made it easy to share and embed video, VNTANA makes it easy for brands across fashion, footwear, furniture, tools, and more to share and embed 3D and AR for sales and marketing use. Our investors include Mark Cuban and Brendan Iribe, the co-founder of Oculus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the testing efforts of VNTANA Platform.
- Architect automated testing solutions, help to resolve technical problems and challenges, and establish testing standards.
- Develop customized testing strategies that maximize test coverage while minimizing execution effort.
- Identify risks and proactively mitigate and communicate them
- Act as a quality champion by striving for excellence and driving continual improvements within the team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the VNTANA Platform
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Project Managers, DevOps and others to ensure smooth integration of QA into the SDLC
- Research and stay up to date on the latest tools, technologies, trends, and approaches with the QA space and incorporating the ones that make sense.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in the Testing/QA/QE field with a passion for quality and a demonstrated track record of continuously improving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate and articulate to stakeholders and management across multiple business functions
- A strong passion for quality, an unrelenting attention to detail, and the proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- A proven history of successfully coordinating and executing all aspects of testing efforts from project inception to post launch
- Strong risk management skills and a knack for recognizing and anticipating things that would eventually turn into problems (problem avoidance vs reactiveness)
- Experience executing Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, and End to End testing
- Ability to develop a testing strategy that is customized and optimized for the situation and communicate it effectively to stakeholders
- Deep understanding of how to leverage automation in testing efforts and the ability to identify tests that would be optimal candidates for automation
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture and extensive experience in testing web applications
- Experience with Cloud Based Platforms and one or more of the following technologies – GCP, Docker Container, Kubernetes is a big plus
- Ability to effectively utilize issue/defect tracking tools such as JIRA and test case management tools such as TestRail