VNTANA is a SaaS platform that makes 3D eCommerce fast and easy at scale which has proven to double conversion rates and increase cart size by 60%. The patented optimization algorithms in VNTANA’s 3D CMS allow brands like Hugo Boss, Deckers Brands, and Diesel to use their existing 3D models to instantly create high-fidelity, fast-loading 3D assets that are automatically optimized for use across the web, social media, advertising, game-engines and more. Just like Vimeo and YouTube made it easy to share and embed video, VNTANA makes it easy for brands across fashion, footwear, furniture, tools, and more to share and embed 3D and AR for sales and marketing use. Our investors include Mark Cuban and Brendan Iribe, the co-founder of Oculus.
- Develop new user-facing features of the VNTANA 3D platform
- Develop reusable, highly responsive, scalable/high-performance code and libraries using react concepts, understanding complex technical areas along the way
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Follow the Full Software Lifecycle processes for designing, developing, testing and releasing the software.
Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive experience in React.js (min 5 years)
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3 (min 5 years)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX (min 5 years)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues (min 5 years)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (min 3 years)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance (min 3 years)
- Degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or related field.