Here are the manual steps for exporting a file for the VNTANA platform from Clo 3D.
- Open Project in Clo 3D.
- Remove avatar if desired by clicking the “person icon” in the 3D window and clicking the first button to the right.
- In the “Object Browser” on the right hand side of the screen, click the “Topstitch” tab.
- Click the first stitch below, hold shift, and select all of the topstitches.
- Below, click the dropdown next to type and make sure that “texture” is selected.
- Now you are ready to export your model. On the top bar, click File > Export > glTF 2.0 (glb).
- Enter your file name and click “Save.”
- Make sure that the below settings are selected and click Export.
- Upload the resulting .zip file to the VNTANA Platform.